View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #238
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulafein View Post
Hi!
I have a problem. I've installed HackeupReadear on my KT. It worked perfect, but I tried to change font to Kindle System/Symbol (?) and now my screen on every ebook is blank/empty - only restart helps. There is no chance to change anything because menu isn't showing up !
Any suggestions ?
This seems to be a problem if you have the amazon-supplied freetype library installed and not this version of the freetype library.

The program consumes 100% CPU and seems to looping somewhere during startup. That's why you can't get to the menu.

If you delete or edit the file .settings/cr3.ini in the hackedupreader directory, it should start up again without a problem.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote