View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #15
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
Did anyone solve the cookie problem? I can't find any way to get Vista/IE7/SunriseXP to send cookies for the sample NYTimes definitions.
Sunrise XP has nothing to do with it. That's a Windows networking function.

Quote:
(I'm slowly moving all my apps to Vista. )
Do I want to ask why? (I'm moving to Vista when my arm is twisted behind my back and a gun is pointed at my head, and not before. XP Pro works fine, and Vista adds nothing I need.)

Quote:
I was hoping it was either my firewall or a matter of installing SunriseXP as admin but using it as a regular user, but those don't seem to be the problem. On the other hand I keep looking at it because I wonder if I'm missing something or a directory authority or something.
You may need to set sunrise XP to Run As Admin, if you haven't already.

Quote:
Anyone have any ideas? SunriseXP is still a great program without cookies, but I sure would like to be able to read the NYTimes...
What happens if you use Firefox as your default browser? (The only thing IE7 is used for here is occasional visits to the Windows Update site.)
______
Dennis