View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #91
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d0g View Post

Hmmm... I have no idea what you're talking about. Where are the bookmarks and how are they used? I'm using a wifi device with 1.7.4. The only software I'm using in combination with the kobo is Calibre 0.7.34
Might want to check out the User Guide on your kobo. Pretty sure it describes how bookmarks work - it's all automatic. Do your books not re-open where you last left off? You can read on your kobo, do a sync, and then continue reading on your iPhone, right where you left off.
Multiple bookmarks would be preferable. A single bookmark is only good if you are only reading for entertainment (not studying, reviewing, etc).

Which leads me back to "Go to page" and annotations. I'd rather do a painful type in rather than page through a whole book/document.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote