View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Interesting Bumper Stickers [unutterable silliness]

It is amazing what people will put on the back of their cars and trucks (and motorcycles and helmets for that matter.) Some good, some lame. Among a few that I have seen recently:
  • My kid can beat up your honor roll student. (For those outside the US there are a lot of "My child is an honor roll student at [insert name of school]."
  • My other vehicle is the Millennium Falcon
  • Barbers do IT with style
  • I may be slow but I'm in front of you
  • Good girls don't, call me
  • Maryland is for Crabs (in response to the "Virginia is for Lovers" campaign)
  • Let a Realtor do IT
  • My other vehicle runs Linux
  • I'm peddling as fast as I can
  • If you're rich, I'm single
  • On the back of a biker's helmet: If you can read this then the b***h fell off.
  • Wash me (no wait, that was my car!)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote