View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #72
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Purple Lady - you will only get persistent marks from Find Duplicates if you use its exempt duplicate groups feature see attachment, if you don't use that feature then you wont see them. In this context persist means, even if you remove them via Clear all marked books they'll be back again after a restart. I created a VL (zzzzz) for marked books, it's my starting VL, I clear them via a keyboard shortcut and then get on with whatever...

You can add/move/remove items to the context (aka as right click/button) via Preferences->Toolbars->The context menu for ... There are three of them - library, for device and for grid

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 2014-05-14 , 09_36_21.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	122944  
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote