View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 03:00 PM   #12
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
@odamizu, you want the macOS version, correct? I will PM you the link.
Yes macOS. Got it, thanks! I probably won't be able to start working on this until next week. Also, if it goes well (i.e., I don't get too befuddled by what I don't know), I would be willing to take on more chapters. But let me start with User Interface and Preferences.

Would it make sense, in the first post, to add a running list of chapters people are working on to avoid duplication of efforts?
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote