View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 03:25 PM   #2
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
I would like very much to contribute, but in reading the current User Manual, I realize how much of a Sigil novice I am. There are a lot features I don't understand, and even more that I never use. (I just use Sigil to tweak epubs to my liking.)

If there aren't enough volunteers, I can probably make some basic updates to basic chapters (perhaps with some blanks for more advanced users to fill). I figure basic updates are better than no updates at all? But it's probably better to wait a bit and see if more advanced users volunteer, since inaccurate updates from me would be worse than no updates.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote