View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 05:04 AM   #62
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
update on sd cards:
1. there is a long and worrying thread here:
https://www.amazonforum.com/forums/d...upgrade?page=4
i shall monitor this & not buy anything until I read of a fix
2. I had 2 useless responses from amazon
one claimed that my problem was because I had more than 15 downloads. i rechecked, I had 3 only so I asked for a list and also pointed out that if that were true the download to internal storage instead would have failed. I how get another response saying sorry for the inconvenience - that the broken link to recommended storage cards is a "technical issue" and that my issue has been passed to another dept ( I wonder if they are aware of the aforementioned thread ?
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote