View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 12:00 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If the cover in the first post is the updated cover, then it needs work. It screams Photoshop loud enough to wake the neighbors. It also screams "I have no idea what makes a good use of fonts". It's the sort of cover I'd see and then not read the description as I move on to the next book.

When you redid the cover, did you get opinions on the cover from more than just friends and family?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote