View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 11:15 PM   #58
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@Hitch: I am well aware of the idiocy of the various epub retailers that insist on using epubcheck. I keep getting bug reports about it, after all. The fact that retailers have blindly jumped on the epubcheck bandwagon does not change the fact of it's pointlessness.

@user_none: Really, you have html files with named entities that work in HTML 4 that dont work when you add an HTML 5 doctype? I would be very interested in seeing an example.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote