View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #73
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
I think Barclays and other analysts are right. Apple will bend further to the pressures of market forces and come out with a 4.5-5" iPhone by mid-2014, if not this year.--Pat
This is just my view.
Apple will not move too fast because that might telegraph to their faithful that they are not leaders but followers.
Therefore Apple will move slowly and just "mature" some because their customers wish them to. (i.e. we have heard your cry)

The advantage to Apple is that new increments will be in size which is easy to do, and they still have the Apple faithful buying up "the NEXT REAL Thing."
The old purchasers will not see their "legacy" products as hopeless outdated, but just as "previous generations" of a wonderful product.

There isn't a lot to improve on their screen. It is really great already. Size is a lot easier.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote