View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #399
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
This thread is about the Kobo, I don't know you personally I don't care about you so why the hell would this be personal. cut off the paranoia man !

Your rant souds technophobic, if you are not, good for you, just be more clear and less ambiguous next time ok?

I never said it does not exist. But you go around saying this device is crap, then next time be more specific and say that YOUR device has this or that issue. But that does not make it crap in general.

Don't get me started on the girlfriends, they are the only ones you can generalize about being crap ...

At least you are finally honest and admit YOUR device was faulty. Again that does not make all the Kobos CRAP. So who's getting personal here.

I tried a life but it did not work for me thanks for the suggestion. Books on the other hand ...
whatever, "dude" I couldnt care 1 bit about anything you say.
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote