View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #398
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@Bookripper,

I imagine I'm not alone in thinking that if you'd spent a fraction of the time & effort you put into ranting here and at some hapless vendor, instead of into a bit of research and creating a short post on the MobileRead 'Which one should I buy?' sub-forum stating your requirements simply and politely you would have received a better response. If you'd said these 3 items were must-haves:
  • thousands of books,
  • many of them PDF
  • to use your own folder structure
I'd be surprised if you would have received any replies with Kobo 6" eInk at the top of the list (or Kindle, or Nook, or current Sony...).

Why not try that approach instead?
My "rants" are replies to insulting posts.

Ok last time:

Because I pre-ordered it a month ago and I thought it was clear enough on the kobo website. I waited until the 6th generation of Ereaders to buy one. who knew they would still have such a retarded system (yes, retarded, I stand by that).
Who here knew anything about the Kobo glo a month ago, besides the specs Kobo advertised?
And do you think they would have said "no", if I asked if it was possible to add thousands of books? Kobo advertises it like that!!
Also, the pdf seems to work fine on most kobos, so thats exactly what they would have answered me on that one.

I can only buy Sony ereaders at pretty high prices in my country, so on this one, I took a leap of faith.... sometimes you do that, and are not satisfied... It's called "LIFE". And for just living it, I should not get insults over me from that "dude"-guy.

Kobo gone, Bookeen soon... So I will unsubscribe from this topic, if anyone wants to continue the discussion, STOP quoting me in this topic, and PM me.

grtz, Ripper
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote