View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #397
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This thread is about the Kobo, I don't know you personally I don't care about you so why the hell would this be personal. cut off the paranoia man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookripper View Post
You are getting pretty personal man, and you could not be more wrong, about everything.
Your rant souds technophobic, if you are not, good for you, just be more clear and less ambiguous next time ok?

Quote:
1. first of all, I dont have the luxury to count on a salesman at the store, because they dont sell kobo in my country. I have to buy through a vendor from a supplier abroad. I dont even get the chance to go to a vendor. And why am I wrong to rely on information Kobo advertises on their own website? who's phobic here?
I never said it does not exist. But you go around saying this device is crap, then next time be more specific and say that YOUR device has this or that issue. But that does not make it crap in general.

Quote:
3. "Dude", its not because your device doesnt have that problem, that it doesnt exist. I am not the only one with a battery draining KOBO on this forum. And dont call me "dude" when you are talking trash about me.
So eat that one too.
Don't get me started on the girlfriends, they are the only ones you can generalize about being crap ...

Quote:
5. Your little Jerry-Springer-moral-du-jour of what caused my problems....what a load of BS... I did not mistreat or misuse anything. especially because I knew pretty fast that I was gonna send it back.
I treated it like my first girlfriend, and I did none of the things you said. Too bad, it also treated ME like my first girlfriend.
At least you are finally honest and admit YOUR device was faulty. Again that does not make all the Kobos CRAP. So who's getting personal here.

Quote:
I dont care what worked for you or what didnt work for you. It's MY device I am talking about. The supplier in holland only accepts returns if the buyer pays for the shipping costs, unless it's a faulty device. so besides my problem with the Organization of the library, it WAS faulty too. But YOUR zoom works, glad to hear that!
I tried a life but it did not work for me thanks for the suggestion. Books on the other hand ...

Quote:
Get a life, "dude"

Last edited by Quexos; 10-28-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote