Thread: DRM and Calibre
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #12
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain man View Post
Hey Worldwalker, 100 % agree with you, that's why I don't want DRM in my books, and advice no to use it. I just wanted to know in case I find some stubborn bloke. I love your phrase "DRM is to rights management like DDT is to pest management." Immediately adopted.
The way to deal with stubborn blokes is to be even more stubborn.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote