View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 11:50 PM   #57
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
I've got a question. The last book I did was Treasure Island by Stevenson. I calle dit 'version2
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0459#post70459 I cruised the net and got all the N.C, Wyeth illustrations of this book I could find.. (I have the N.C. Wyeth Illustrated version and its a treasure indeed!) I was wondering if there is a way to create a "Illustration: Section with links like the Chapter section without having to use the 'title' button and changing the headings at the bottom of the rest of that chapter into the name of the illustration.. (If you follow me..)
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote