Thread: Broken Screen
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Unhappy Broken Screen

Dropped my Kindle this morning on a concrete floor and cracked the upper left corner of the display, leaving about 1 inch of display now blank.

What are my options? Will Amazon repair it (yes, I know it's not covered under warranty). Am I sh*t out of luck? Love the Kindle and will miss not carrying it along on my daily travels.

Last edited by jgaiser; 12-06-2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Ok.. I don't know my left from right..
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote