View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 09:31 AM   #103
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
I would not hold the breath for group of retired "Advisors" being paid to show their names
I am pretty sure I have seen those advisors on video, presenting the technology, and they gave me the idea of being pretty active in the development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
CLEARink Displays is a venture backed startup formed in 2012 with zero usable products at the end of 2018.
But progress is there, and production looks close.
I am in mobility, limited info at hand, please remind me: E-Ink's tech spread around 2008, and started at MIT when, in the eighties?
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote