View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:40 PM   #100
fgdas
Addict
fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 13inch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
The ambiguous, relative formula 'convincing names' worked in the context but in a way is a severe understatement. I took the full pleasure again to skim into the CV of the Advisors:
I would not hold the breath for group of retired "Advisors" being paid to show their names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
(You meant 'inventors'?)
I find the "inventors" inside are convincing names.
CLEARink Displays is a venture backed startup formed in 2012 with zero usable products at the end of 2018.
fgdas is offline   Reply With Quote