View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 03:49 AM   #98
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilo View Post
Now it gets complicated. Maybe a bit too complicated for me.
Well, you should spend 10'000 hours in the activity of understanding then. Only exercise makes you a pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
ClearInk is a group of investors. It wants to be acquired by bigger player. Until then (if ever) it is not going anywhere.
(You meant 'inventors'?) The planned delivery dates are not far away, we will see. I understand the investors (in production) are already there for the first production instances.
Were it possible, I would invest myself on CLEARink (Displays B.V.). I find the "inventors" inside are convincing names.

--

I am not sure we mentioned Sri Peruvemba's article for the Society for Information Display, 22 Sep '18?

https://www.clearinkdisplays.com/%E6...9C%BA%E5%90%97
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote