View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 01:59 PM   #11
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
This is one of the changes that I would make in the KOReader folder before or during an update:

In /koreader/plugins/autosuspend.koplugin/main.lua
By default, the timeout is set to 60*60 (1 hour). You can change it by tweaking the reader setting auto_suspend_timeout_seconds . To 480 for 8 min. Around line 37.

But I found that it appears in the "settings.reader.lua" now and doing it in the update is no longer needed. It may be easier to make the change above and restart KOReader.
(It looks like they have dropped "auto_suspend_timeout_seconds" variable and you would have to just change the 60 * 60 to what you want. You might just change the last 60 to the number of min you want.)

I think it migrated the setting, but may be I just added this line to settings.reader.lua myself: ["auto_suspend_timeout_seconds"] = 480, The comma at the end is required.

Not sure how your device being Android might effect the process.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 10-30-2017 at 02:15 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote