View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 12:22 PM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
There is some expectation that such documentation would end up in the project's WiKi pages. There are plenty of features that could use more documentation, but I have been lazy myself, and others like Frenzie have obviously been working on the code, with not a lot of additional time to keep the WiKi up to date. That settings lua, and a number of others, are meant to be somewhat self documented and include comments (in green, using Notepad++) that do a lot to explain the options for the settings. Take a look at the defaults.lua for an example.

I have to admit that this "Auto suspend" setting might be a good candidate for a menu item, or at least an "Advanced settings" item.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 10-29-2017 at 12:26 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote