View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Cool A Tolino dedicated thread?

Hello,

I've just bought a Tolino ereader and was surprised that there's no thread about this vendor.

Tolino is a German brand, which is for now only available in some European country.

As there was very very few tests, I decided to give the brand a shot given excellent specifications (I bought the Vision 4 HD model).

It would be awesome to have a dedicated thread to discuss between Tolino owners and maybe
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote