View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 05:25 PM   #65
Hofferic
Enthusiast
Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st gen, Moon+ Reader, CalibreBox Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcover View Post
Is CalibreBox able to fulfill this aim and if yes, which files would I have to sync?
As chaley stated, you can use Calibre Companion to achive this. CalibreBox exclusively works with libraries synced to dropbox. That being said only the metadata.db file is absolutely required for CalibreBox to work, but that would cause many unnecessary networks requests to download non-existant cover images from dropbox. If you would like to use CalibreBox over Calibre Companion I would recommend mirroring the entire library to dropboy and ignoring the download options. As to automatic library updates (assuming that is what irks you) you are not forced to update the library everytime it changes, just notified that the dropbox version has changed.
But for your use case I would still recommend Calibre Companion as it actually supports manual handling of an offline database.
Hofferic is offline   Reply With Quote