Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #238
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskyle View Post
Hello, please can anyone point me to some advice for my arc?

I am trying to view html pages offline (my study lectures are html files with links and I want to read them on my commute) but the arc won't let me view them with the wifi switched off. I have a feeling I am missing something REALLY obvious!
Cheers, James
I'm sure someone here knows better, but from what I know, it's easy enough to read webpages offline using the Browser as I've done it enough times. I'm not so sure about being able to use the links on a webpage if you're offline though....
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote