Thread: iPad iPad mini Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #19
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Michele, I saw your question about storage. I just got mine and went with the 16GB. It'll be plenty enough for my books and I figure if I ever need more storage for other things I add on later then I can always upgrade. My iTunes music library is large - more by itself than 16GB - but I don't see the necessity of having my entire music library on my mini anyway. I'll probably do like I do with my nano - on my Mac, make a playlist of the songs I want on it, then only sync the music from that one playlist. But if you plan on having a good bit of stuff on your mini then maybe more storage is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
1- Do the narrow borders cause you to accidentally turn the page with your thumb just from holding it?
From what I can tell so far, no, not at all. I actually love the narrow borders because it allows a bigger screen with a smaller form factor. Oddly enough, the mini is actually narrower than the Kindle Fire which has a smaller screen but wider overall device.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote