View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #26
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Hi Jackie - I was aware of Kolenka's post in the Calibre forum and you do remember the comment on ids correctly as they are on the memory and the card. But I don't think the getting to the 'correct" id solves the problem, well not for me anyway.
That's a pity. Thank's for letting me know, I'll continue NOT using an SD card.

The good news is that the bug link in the post before yours suggests the problem is actively being worked on and that a solution may be close
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote