View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 05:57 AM   #22
Tuttle
Tuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTuttle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
I assume it is not a one shot solution, adding further books to the card may again corrupt the collections.
It's certainly only a point-in-time fix that won't prevent it happening again. That said, it doesn't reoccur every time I plug in my reader either.

It would theoretically be possible to set up a trigger in the database to automatically clean up the collections table every time a row is added, but that could potentially slow down syncing a lot, depending on exactly how the collection management is implemented.
Tuttle is offline   Reply With Quote