View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #20
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongrave View Post
Downloaded SQLiteSpy, went through a bit of trial and error (I know absolutely nothing about SQL & Co), found out how to run the query mentioned above and ended up with clean collections where before I had about 20+ lines of "removing" per collection.

Yes, it is not a perfect solution but a fix that doesn't take too much time or effort.

In the past I had found, as Sucah suggested, that just deleting the collection and resyncing got rid of them but a while back even that stopped working. Got so bad I just use the main memory as the moment I sync a book to the card I get a fleet of "removings...".

So, thanks to Tuttle and for your feedback I may give the SQL query a go - only dithering on that for my part because I assume it is not a one shot solution, adding further books to the card may again corrupt the collections.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote