View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #18
sucah
Connoisseur
sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, KT 3G, KPW, Odyssey HD, T1, 350, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, KPW2 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by anesthezea View Post
I have a T1 and I've noticed that in some of my collections there are what I guess you could call phantom placeholders with "removing" in them. Sometimes they count in the collection's book count, sometimes they don't. I've restarted my T1 and they are still there.

Here are some photos to show what I mean. Any ideas?

ETA: They show up in collections on both my SD card and the main memory.
I don't know why it's happened for combination T1 and Calibre. To delete 'removing', delete the collection within 'removing' from T1, after that resync with Calibre (twice), and the removing will gone.
sucah is offline   Reply With Quote