View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #84
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
@marc,

How you find the phone so far? the Siri did not work to me. And I actually found the screen kind of small for browsing , honestly. I ended buying a Galaxy SII instead.

iCloud works on my iPad 2 but still can't configure it on my MacAir. It keeps saying my router needs to open some ports. The funny thing is that the iPad is being using the cloud backup for days. I'm not gonna open ports on my home router, no way!

Another factor that I considered against iPhone 4S is the available carriers :-(. ... Apple will sell an unlocked version but because the differences in technology won't take full 4G speed on Tmobile, as far as I know and confirmed with Apple guy. As a matter of fact, he was really clear saying that if carrier is going to be Tmobile, I was going to be on my own: zero support.

I don't like ATT and Sprint is a bit more expensive than what I got now from Tmobile.

And you guys are right. Apple is selling iPhones 4a like hot cakes , is insane!

Last edited by jocampo; 10-18-2011 at 09:20 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote