View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:12 AM   #27
inkyfantastic
inkyfantastic began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge, Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinah View Post
Thank you Filark. I will keep in touch, now that I found this forum. While I can access the Entourage Forum for reading just like other Newbies, I cannot leave a comment there, so came here.
The PE I'm getting is listed as an Android 2.1. I'm also seeing these on Ebay. I see others on Ebay listed as 1.6 Dingo, but must be a different Version. I guess I'll see when I get it and let you know.
Having read all about Ermine, I'd want that upgrade, even if Beta as I'd like some of the better functionality of speed and possibility to run Flash instead of just Flash lite. Having read about Hibernation problems though am a bit worried about the WSOD and wondering if that only happens if one doesn't push the menu button to go into manual hibernation first? Do you know if one can make a back up of ones current version? before upgrading? so one doesn't need to use the Golden Dingo downgrade if the Ermine version should fail? not sure I found any info on that in the Entourage Forum (my eyes are bleary from all the mental download, lol).
Even with Ermine you will not be running full Flash.
inkyfantastic is offline   Reply With Quote