View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:21 AM   #26
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
My PE lasts all night unplugged with very little power loss, whereas with Dingo I would have very little power left in the morning!
I've also noticed a quick battery drain on the EE with Dingo, even in sleep mode. Now I'm thinking of perhaps getting a HTC Flyer (despite the lack of an e-ink screen) but I'll think I wait for some real user reviews to come out first.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote