View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
I'm a bit surprised you need both of those. Flashing CWM doesn't repartition, so the partition itself should have been fine. A bootable CWM SD with appropriate boot installs (either BN or CWM should have repaired it. I do like the tools in your second suggestion (pointing to instructions here). I see he has both 'install CW' and 'remove CW' functions. Handy and straight to the point.
I may not have needed both, but I definitely needed the bootable CWM, since my NC wouldnt get past the Touch The Future Screen. I used the bootable CWM to flash boot to stock, so then the NC came back to life, and I used rommanager to reinstall CWM. Perhaps I could have simply flashed CWM to internal.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote