View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:21 AM   #29
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I don't think that any of us are saying that we don't *LIKE* the Astak products - it's not a test of loyalty.

It's just that we were ready to buy a new ereader, we wanted to get the new Astak product that RobertB had talked up, but it wasn't available for purchase when it was supposed to be, and the company cannot provide a time frame for when it *WILL* be available. And because of that, Astak lost what would have been sure-bet customers. We waited for months (with delay after delay) for the introduction of the new model. If the company is jerking its prospective customer base around (for whatever reason, valid or not) then why should we continue to wait for them to get their act together? I mean, come on, we knew going in that the product was going to cost more than comparable products currently on the market, and still we waited for it. I don't think that we owe Astak anything anymore.

Last edited by Xanthe; 11-18-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote