View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:20 AM   #21
dacattt
Connoisseur
dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Astak 6 EZ Reader Plus
Sounds yummy.

I'm a big fan of re-reads, and I do voluntarily read classics... so have been enjoying Project Gutenberg and the books folks have fixed up here, alternating with Baen.

Have just started checking out where my fav authors next books is, and banging my head against the publisher door. Sigh. Though am rather amazed at my own reaction to trying to open a two dollar book I've bough and banging my head into the DRM...

E-book readers are a crazy new experience, but you can barely pry it out of my hands... even when enjoying those wonderful large formant coffee table art books.... still wishful... and still learning about when and how I can use my e-reader.

Just so glad that I got my 6" reader in that small window that was open..

Geeze, at this rate... I'm going to start writing sonnets to it. Don't know what I'd do if I needed to replace mine.... but at least I know I won't run out of books for it for a while.
dacattt is offline   Reply With Quote