View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:51 AM   #19
dacattt
Connoisseur
dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.dacattt could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Astak 6 EZ Reader Plus
Ooops, sorry... missed the library concept. Or course those stay DRMed.

I haven't done any library books on my EZReader yet, so missed my radar completely. ZZZZZzzooooooooommmmmmm.. Thud!

Colored e-ink sounds interested. I'm still at the... this is a sub for reading paperbacks.... I'm going to have to wait a while for something that can really handle the books I was wresting the last two days --- large 'n' lovely costume exhibit books... takes 2 hands and the desk to even handle the pages.... but not going to trade any inferior display for those gorgeous large pictures.... though really wanted to zoom the text and get rid of the glare on the glossy pages. Going to have to wait a few years for that.
dacattt is offline   Reply With Quote