View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:43 AM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
No of course not hon. My library books however are DRM protected and use ADE they are in EPUB and the older ones in PDF.

I prefer FB2 format it's just a nice clean format I've come to use with the PP but libraries here use DRM.

It would be wonderful if a non painted V5 every came out. I would buy it without question and on the line with v6+ reader if it ever came back and the price drops.

Of course with Color E-ink coming out I may just hold off and keep using my peeling PP and my soon to be here Kindle 3 before buying another.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote