View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 12:26 PM   #10
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
My previous Reader is a T1. I didn't think twice about replacing it with a Kobo Aura H2O. I would highly recommend the new model of the H2O. Going from a Sony Reader to a PW3 is not as good as going from a Sony Reader to an H2O2.
Probably right, but in my country I have yet to see a shop that sells Kobo hardware. On the other hand PW are more or less available and I have played with one and in general liked it.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote