View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #9
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I think they're dreaming if they think they'll get those prices for Sonys. Most of my have come from shopgoodwill.com and I really haven't paid more than $20 for most of them.

My T3 did come from Ebay and I got it for around $40. The 650 I got back in the day for $99 refurbished. Bought the Nook HD new when OfficeMax was clearing them out. My Glaxy tab I just bought brand new and the Paperwhite was won in a contest.

The rest of my collection came from shopgoodwill and my maximum was $20 on all of them so some were less. I might have gone a couple of dollars more for the NST with glowlight.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote