View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 11:58 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky D'Angelo View Post
I was thinking of this the other day. IIRC I bought by Sony PRS T-1 at a local Sony Outlet during the closing sale for under $50. I also got a couple of lighted cases for it for under $10. From participation in another thread where I mentioned that unlighted Sony screens had crispier screens/darker fonts than lighted kindles I began to consider getting the PRS T-3 however the price is definitely not right.
Crisper screens? No a hope in heck. I've compared the T1 to the H2O and in no way was the screen better. The screen was darker and fuzzier. The H2O has better contrast and is much sharper. If you disagree, I think you need your eyes checked.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote