View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 09:51 PM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Question Why Such High Sony E-reader Prices?

Looking on ebay I note that the late model Sony E-readers such as the T2, T3 and 950 seem to be listed for some pretty outrageous prices even though they have minimal Sony support any more. One seller lists a new PRS-T2 for $240, reduced from $399. Do people actually pay those prices? Even a PRS-600 is listed for $420 and a new T3 for $308.

I realize that some ebay sellers are total optimists in their asking prices but does any one buy these to me grossly overpriced units, and if so why?
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote