View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:17 PM   #30
Trane
Zealot
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
I was referring to the native Windows file dialog to select a file. Those are the ones impacted by shell extensions causing name collisions across different versions of Qt.
OK, now I'm confused. The "native Windows file dialog to select a file" ... ?? If you mean like in Explorer, I'm not following. I am working inside Sigil. (Sorry for being dense!)
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote