View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 06:12 PM   #21
Trane
Zealot
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Huh... in looking closer, I don't see some listed that I know I have... like a tools for audio conversion (Switch Sound Converter and Wave Pad Batch converter) ... which are still active when I just tested... either they were grouped with MS extensions I hid, or they aren't appearing in the utility for some reason...

EDIT: Just used the Find feature in the utility and it did not find either extension.

Last edited by Trane; 02-28-2017 at 06:15 PM.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote