View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
wayhop
wayhop began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Calibre Companion Import and Tags

I am enjoying the theory of Calibre Companion, but I am not having much luck using it. I am on a Nexus 7 and thought I was able to wirelessly download all of the books on to it and change the location of the books to the kindle folder. I even received a graphic showing that my books were being moved. Now when I open K4A, the title bar says that only 6 books are Downloaded but when I drill down under Library, it says 156 Downloaded. If I try to read one I get the message that it is an Invalid Item and I have to remove it and download it again from Archived Items. With 156 books, I don't really want to do that from the Nexus. Can someone tell me where I went wrong and how to fix it?

The second issue is that I would love to use CC to create the equivalent of Collections on K4A but I can't find a tutorial on how to do so. I really love the idea of using a ebook reader, but having worked in a library I can't get over the hump of not being able to organize my books. I've basically stopped reading out of sheer frustration.

Any help on both would be appreciated.

aj
wayhop is offline   Reply With Quote