View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGeezer View Post
Whew. Thanks for the clarification. I sort of suspected something along that line, but really expected the chip to just show up as 512mb showing 128 used.

All this talk about it being 512mb, I thot someone was actually SEEING 512mb available.

I can go back to reading my 500+ books, now. thanks.
It is the same with your computer at home. Fire up the task manager and see how much free memory you have. What you see is free memory also known as available memory.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote