View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 04:12 PM   #22
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
IIRC: if it is invoked from the library manager the editor can extract custom column values and write them to the content.opf. Don't know if that means an editor plugin could do the opposite.

I also wondered about the utility of storing it, but since you entertained the possibility I set my mind on how it might be done. Its presence would indicate one had done the checks.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-22-2022 at 04:45 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote