View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 03:48 PM   #21
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Just an idea - have a user created long text custom column into which plugins such as this one could optionally append their output.

BR
I really don't know if an Editor plugin has access to custom columns. But I could check.

Now, to be honest, I don't see why an Error Report could be useful for anyone, after correcting those errors. I mean, you check your file and fix the errors, right? If you don't, why bother checking? So, after the fix, all reports look the same: they basically say that your file is ok.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote