View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:13 PM   #25
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The best way to hold a KA1 is in your hand with the KA1 in a case. I find Readers easier to hold when they are in a case.
Do you find it the same for your H2O as well? It's all user preference, of course, but I find my H2O 1 is more comfortable to hold without a case. Initially, I used to keep a case on it all the time, but lately I find myself removing it to read. It's much more comfortable that way to me. It's one reason I love the original Kobo H2O case so much, the H2O pops out quickly and easily.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 04-17-2018 at 02:18 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote