View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 08:35 PM   #835
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
@jhowell,

This info works. Thank You. As it throttled when I was trying to get an example, I don't have one right now. I also just worked on cleaning up links which also throttles...
Still, I think I get it now and have added "reading" to my list with things working so far.
If there is a further challenge, I'll let you know. If you can get around to the Prime with narration at some point, that would be great as it's what I looking for when I use Prime Reading.

In doing all of this cleanup, I have some suggestions I may post later regarding the interface and steps needed to do a task. I'll work with them a lot more before posting.

Thanks again for this great plug-in and responsiveness!
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote